Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I asked Guillermo two hours ago

Customer Question

I asked Guillermo two hours ago but he has not responded to me.: My friend is a Hindu preacher in Mumbai. A temple in NYC would like him to come to NYC and assist them, so they hired a US immigration attorney and applied for an R1 visa for my friend. The
paperwork was submitted on May 28. When will my friend get his visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have responded. Take a look: http://www.justanswer.com/immigration-law/971ud-friend-hindu-preacher-india-temple.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I was hoping you would see this, I didn't receive a reply and had no way of contacting you
Yes, but can you see my response with the other question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I'm really surprised. The other attorney estimated three months.
But it isn't showing that you viewed my answer in the other question. Are you able to view my final response? Perhaps it is a question of a deposit. Were you able to make the deposit? If you don't, you wouldn't be able to see an answer, just Info Requests.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not only did I pay the deposit, I had to pay twice to get see the answer, which is over $80 now.
Ok. I can put in for a refund of this question or the other one. Whichever you like. I just want to make sure you saw my original answer. Can you? If not, I will repost it here and have them refund the other question.
Ok. Let's try it like this. If you can see the answer below, I will put in a request for a refund of the other question.It would be the California or Vermont Service Center. However, it doesn't make a different at this point which it was filed at because both are showing 5 months processing time for the R-1 visa and this is just the USCIS part of the process. Then the National Visa Center (NVC) takes over and that process with the U.S. Embassy can be 1 to 3 months or so. So right now, it has not even been two months yet that the Service Center has it. Here are some links: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do;jsessionid=bacXD1OC9RCyFagQNRyeu https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do So I think USCIS will approve the I-129 by around October and he should get the visa by around December or so. Maybe earlier. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.