Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My husband ask me to move out of the apartment that we shared

Customer Question

My husband ask me to move out of the apartment that we shared together because I am unable to get a job and to keep a job. He was to assist me with my paperwork so I could obtain a work permit and a social security number. I am unemployed with no where to turn, what do I do?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. I can't help you get a job or deal with the issues between you and your husband, but I can discuss your options for immigration. Please answer the following question: What is your current status in the US?