Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I filed H1B Petetion and it was rejected becuase the check

Customer Question

Hi
I filed H1B Petetion and it was rejected becuase the check was wrong dated by mistake we dated as march 2014 instead of march 2015 and second mistake we made wrong employement start date we made it 09/16/2015. Can we challenge on this.
Thanks
Vamsi
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Vamsi. My name is ***** ***** I am the attorney helping you today. Unfortunately if the case has been rejected for these reasons, there is nothing you can do to be counted in the cap now. If it had only been the checks with the wrong date, you may have received an RFE possibly. However, since it was that and the date, it is not as easy. It is not able to be re-filed and you couldn't save the petition right now. I'm so sorry. I wish I had a better answer for you. I don't make the law and I can't change the law . Hopefully you can understand this and rate me based on my service and not whether the news is good or bad. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
HI Vamsi. I'm just checking in on whether you had been able to review my answer
Please let me know if I can clarify anything for you to earn your positive rating. Thanks!