Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am filing I-751 o remove condition

Customer Question

I am filing I-751 o remove condition residence for my wife, I am attaching the following required document. My question is Do I need to submit Notary Affidavit from family and friends
Following attached document
1) Home lease agreement from past two years
2) Bank statements
3) My company benefits document
4) Tax return transcript from IRS for last two years
5) BJ's Card copy
Question1. After having above all do I still need Notary affidavit?
Question2. If I need affidavit from family and friends, is this require any Public notary attestation
Qurestion3. Can you guys do any online notary affidavit
Please answer the question
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
My question is Do I need to submit Notary Affidavit from family and friends Following attached document 1) Home lease agreement from past two years 2) Bank statements 3) My company benefits document 4) Tax return transcript from IRS for last two years 5) BJ's Card copy Question1. After having above all do I still need Notary affidavit?No you do not need to notarize any of the copies.Question2. If I need affidavit from family and friends, is this require any Public notary attestationNo, they can simply sign under penalty of perjury."i, _____________, HEREBY GIVE THIS AFFIDAVIT UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY"._______________SIGNATUREQurestion3. Can you guys do any online notary affidavit Please answer the questionThere is no such thing as online notary. One must appear in person to swear to the truth and provide their ID.It seems you have sufficient evidence of a bona fide good faith marriage.If you want to add more you can look at this listlLove letters or cards that you received from your spouse while in the relationship.Letters from people addressed to both you and your spouse, or in which the person who wrote the letter refers to both of you as a couple.Any types of documents that have both your names on them that show that you bought a car, a house, furniture, or anything else together.Any rental or lease agreements for your home or apartment with both of your names on it or a letter from the building manager or owner proving that you lived together.Bank or financial statements that show that you had or have a savings or checking account together.Any insurance documents that show that you were or still are covered by your spouse's insurance plan, or that your plan covers or covered him or her.Bills, such as electricity, water, heat, cable TV, phone, or others that show both you and your spouse's names.Jointly-filed Income tax papers (both your names).An identification card that shows that you use your spouse's last name.Membership cards for video clubs, grocery stores or similar businesses, that show joint membership.I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. I will remember you and review our question history. Thank you.Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Following documents are enough to attached
2) Bank statements
3) My company benefits document
5) BJ's Card copy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to attached affidavit of marriage from family and friends
My personal advice is you can never submit too much evidence.The evidence you have should be sufficient but more is ALWAYS better.Affidavits from family and friends carry very little weight. The other forms of documentation carry far more probative weight as evidence.Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Affidavit from any attorney or Lawyer is required? if this is required then does this also carry little weight?
I am available for this call but not until 9:30 EST.Would that be acceptable to you?Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the following documents I m going to submit are enough or I need to add more documents?
2) Bank statements
3) My company benefits document
5) BJ's Card copy
BTW, no lawyer will give an affidavit as to the bona fides of a marriage. They would not put their license at risk. They don't live with you and do not interact with you on a daily basis. They cannot give such a document.1) Home lease agreement from past two years 2) Bank statements 3) My company benefits document 4) Tax return transcript from IRS for last two years 5) BJ's Card copyI already said that should be sufficient but more is better. USCIS has discretion and every officer looks at things differently.I have an appt at 6:30. Can we talk at 9:30 Eastern time? Judith
I'm not sure why you rejected me but I accept your decision. I have 35 years experience and am giving you very honest and real answers based on all these years experience. Judith.
It seems there was a payment issue? Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in confusion what you are saying and what is writing in forum
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
immigration forum guys are speaking differently
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plz kindly tell me what more apart from those document I can add more documents
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not rejected you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I see rejections
Are you aware that forum guys are not lawyers but generally just lay people?
You can google my references and see how well thought of I am in the immigration community.
Love letters or cards that you received from your spouse while in the relationship.
Letters from people addressed to both you and your spouse, or in which the person who wrote the letter refers to both of you as a couple.
Any types of documents that have both your names on them that show that you bought a car, a house, furniture, or anything else together.
Any rental or lease agreements for your home or apartment with both of your names on it or a letter from the building manager or owner proving that you lived together.
Bank or financial statements that show that you had or have a savings or checking account together.
Any insurance documents that show that you were or still are covered by your spouse's insurance plan, or that your plan covers or covered him or her.
Bills, such as electricity, water, heat, cable TV, phone, or others that show both you and your spouse's names.
Jointly-filed Income tax papers (both your names).
An identification card that shows that you use your spouse's last name.
Membership cards for video clubs, grocery stores or similar businesses, that show joint membership.
Judith Ludwic