Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Please um a student on f1 visa ?can i apply

Customer Question

Hello , please um a student on f1 visa ?can i apply for green card ? What options do i have?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. Do you currently have any job offers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no , um studing in kaplan inst to prepare foe usmle (us medical licence exam)?
In order to apply for a green card, you would need to have a job offer from a company that is willing to sponsor you. Other ways of getting a green card are 1. Marrying a US citizen, having your US citizen child over 21 yrs old petition for you, have your US citizen parents petition for you 2. Apply for political asylum if you fear returning to your home country. 3. Investment of minimum $500,000 in a business. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.