Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My husband has a felony charge 1986 he has been to Canada many

Customer Question

My husband has a felony charge 1986 he has been to Canada many times since.
We would like to go on a cruise to Alaska via Seattle to Seattle.
Is he able to go
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. He is a U.S. Citizen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
In a closed-loop cruise, Seattle to Seattle with a stay in Alaska, he should not have an issue. Assuming the ship does not stop in Canada or any other foreign country, I don't see any issue. If they stop in Canada and he has already been to Canada, recently, as in the last few years, then he should be ok as well. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!