Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I was invited ceremony on April 28th, but was again

Customer Question

I was invited for oath ceremony on April 28th, but was again called not to appear. In May, they wrote that I will re scheduled, but to date no feedback. I had to travel to Africa to work for my organization here in the US. Now am back and was just wondering how should I proceed to ask USCIS for status
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.I have sent out the offer for additional services and it is in your mailbox. Upon acceptance I will give you my personal phone # ***** email address.Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Its a pleasure meeting you Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if yu would like to proceed with a telephone discussion.Judith