Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I got a l1a approval recently but they didn't send me the updated

Customer Question

i got a l1a approval recently but they didn't send me the updated I94 so what are the options
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While I m in usa so what are the options because I don't want to want to go back to my country
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.I am trying to clarify that you had an L1A status RECENTLY APPROVED. What immigration status did you hold when the petition was approved?Please tell me if this was a change of status or a new employment petition filed by the employer. Do you have an I-797 Notice of Action Approval Notice that says "Consular Proccesing" is required? Thank you for your patience. I want to make sure we are both on the same page. Judith