Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If someone has previous had a USA R B2 visa how old would that information be useful in ga

Customer Question

If someone has previous had a USA R B2 visa how old would that information be useful in gaining economic citizenship in the Caribean?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. I am assuming that his nothing to do with U.S. immigration law? Which country are you specifically looking at?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Antigua. But I need to know if this is a good person like he says. Don't want to involve local counsel now.

What are they asking you to do? Send money? For what? Have you met them in person before or only over the internet, Skype, etc.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a friend that I have known loosely for three years.

They have an agent in Dubai and I am an international businessman US and Jewish, concerned about all Iranian people allegedly living as a resident in Dubai.

I can also get an intel person to check but wanted your advice.

But I am still unsure of what he is asking you for. What is he asking you to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Screen the good guys from the bad guys.

One piece of this is from prior immigration, residence and visitor rules.

Example, an Iranian with a recent (last five years) RB2 to the US and UK Multi-Entry Permit in the same timeframe currently "residing" in Dubai.

But I am still unsure of what you are asking. This is a U.S. immigration law forum, but we also get questions in regards ***** ***** scams. Is he asking you to send money for a plane ticket, visa, and/or passport?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nothing like that. I am a real intel expert in cyber security. This is not a romance scam and money is being sent to me to verify that he is not a risk to the country in the Caribbean. But I am new to the world of immigration law. If you do international work or can refer me to someone in the East Coast or Central America that would be ideal. Phone number is(###) ###-####/p>

I can tell you about U.S. immigration law. I cannot really tell you much about the laws in Antigua, for example. If you want to pull their U.S. immigration file and they give you authorization to do so, I can help you do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem sir. If you contact me tomorrow we can exchange information and maybe I can get a one hour initial consult (paid of course) with someone you recommend?

Sure, but I don't know who I can refer you to or if perhaps I can help. Maybe if you tell me what this person is after and why a check has to be run on him, maybe I can help.