How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3885
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had been to another country other than the US, but

Customer Question

I had been to another country other than the US, but because of my oversight, I did not add it in the DS 160 form. Nevertheless it will be in my passport. Also, my visa interview is over, I was approved a visa and my status shows as "Issued" presently in the status check. Please let me know what actions should I take.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark:My name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. If your visa was already issued then you dont have to take further action at this point. It is unlikely that this will be brought up when you try to enter the US. IF it is mentioned to you, you can just explain that you forgot to mention it in your application. However, I dont think it iwll be brought up. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark:
I see that you read my answer but didn't respond. Do you need any clarification?
Please don't forget to leave a rating as this is the only way I receive credit.

Related Immigration Law Questions