Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have. A misdemeanor. On my background. 10Years. Ago. Ill

Customer Question

I have. A misdemeanor. On my background. 10Years. Ago. Ill this. Stop me from working. At the. Airport?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Due to tight security restrictions, it might. Which airport? Which position are you applying for? What exactly was the misdemeanor? What was the sentence? Are you a U.S. Citizen?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
Which airport? Which position are you applying for? What exactly was the misdemeanor? What was the sentence? Are you a U.S. Citizen?