Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

What steps need to be followed new sister-in-law who

Customer Question

What steps need to be followed for my new sister-in-law who lives in Honduras and is married to my brother who lives there most of the year in regard to residency?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Is your brother a US Citizen, or, a US Lawful Resident Alien?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.