Until the visa becomes available it is premature to set forth the grounds on which you believe the child has qualified for the CSPA
However, calculations on the speculation of your son's son's age being tolled under 21 and eligible for the immigrant visa
under the CSPA if the visa becomes available before his next birthday are as follows:
1. Child's Date of birth: 11/15/2002
2. Receipt Date of Petition Filed: 11/15/2002
3. Date the Form I-130 was approved: 8/24/2009
4. Length of time the Form I-130 was pending: (i.e. November 15, 1995 to January 15, 1997 which is 1 year 2 months)
6 years, 9 months, 9 days excluding the end date
5. Date the petition became current (by looking at the Department of State Visa Bulletin):
7. Age of child on date visa became available: (#6 minus #1)
8. Age of child for CSPA purposes (i.e. age at time visa became available minus length of time petition was pending (#7 minus #4):
27-6 yrs 9 months 21-9 months = 20.3 months
I can write the letter for you if you so desire. Your son does qualify based on the speculation that his visa becomes available 9/1/2015 or earlier (July or August).
I will send you an offer and it will be in your email box.
I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.