Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am wanting to stay at a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Barnet,

Customer Question

I am wanting to stay at a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Barnet, Vermont, for a year. How do I apply, and what is the cost?
Thank you,
Jonathan Webb
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
Is this an immigration question?
I'd like to help, but I would need for you to respond. You are not charged per response, per question nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration forum. Does your question have to do with your immigration status in the U.S.?