Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am a permanent resident alien and have pleaded guilty to

Customer Question

I am a permanent resident alien and have pleaded guilty to disorderly josling. Could I have be deported for this?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Unlikely.
Criminal convictions that lead to removal actions by ICE are those that are convictions for: felonies, multiple misdemeanors or one misdemeanor involving serious violence or drugs, conviction for crime of moral turpitude, and other such convictions - see here.
This is a disorderly conduct conviction, and is generally considered too minor to trigger removal.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.