Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith .. Looks like you have opted out as the questions

Customer Question

Hi Judith .. Looks like you have opted out as the questions are undervalued . Now , I am not a member any more and you can quote on my questions ...please let me know how much would you expect to answer my questions ..
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
I assume you mean you do not have a subscription?
I cannot say what you should value a question at. Experts have the option of the answering a question based on their assessment of the amount of time it would take to give a good, solid answer.
Remember, all an expert has to offer is service in providing information. Time is money for the expert. They need to be adequately compensated for their time to give you the information.
You know if a question is complicated and will require answering multiple issues related to the status matter. You need to make the assessment based on each new question thread.
Judith
I have closed the last question thread.
I cannot put the value on the question thread. It is a violation of site rules for me to do that.
Judith