Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I just wondering: I've filed a motion , how

Customer Question

I just wondering: I've filed a motion for clarification, how long it gonna take to have a answer from the Judge?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

In what court was this filed? What kind of case was this for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THIS question is not related with emigration. this was filed as part of a civil case for a pro se, Iowa

thanks

OK, however you posted this in immigration, which is why I asked. What kind of civil case is this so I know which category to send you to?