Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

We applied residency in the u.s.a. in 2002 ,

Customer Question

we applied for permanent residency in the u.s.a. in 2002 , we were represented by timothy mason , a immigration lawyer in riverside ca. the total costs to mr mason was $7000 to represent us, We always felt we were not represented well by mr. mason and when we went before a judge in los Angeles we were told we had to return to new zealand , I think they called it stay of deportation , we moved back to n. z. where we live now . I am on vacation from New Zealand at the moment untill the 20th of july 2015 . I find now that Mr Mason had his license taken away from him on the 4/9/2004 , about six months after our court appearance with immigration ,am i entitled to claim anything back for bad representation . we are staying in rialto ,ca. with our grandson at the moment while on vacation . my name is harold thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
HI Harold: my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
When you say claim anything back, what do you have in mind?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello again.. a phone call would actually be an additional cost. I can send you the offer for it but just wanted to make sure you knew that before I did.
If not you can continue answering me here.
Please let me know if you want me to send you the Additional Service Offer for the phone call.