Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My question is, I have applied K-1 Fiance

Customer Question

Hello....My question is, I have applied for the K-1 Fiance Visa and am three months waiting on approval of my application. Can we go ahead and get married sooner than later? Or should we wait until we hear from Immigrations?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
When you say you have filed for the K1 visa, do you mean you've only filed the I-129F petition with the USCIS?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct
OK, thank you. To which service center did you submit the I-129F?
Hi again,
I think we are experiencing some technical issues. I received a message that you reviewed my response and have responded. But I cannot see that response above.
Please post it again, so I can continue to help you.
Thank you!