Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I have filed my 129f over 5 months ago I would like to know

Customer Question

I have filed my 129f over 5 months ago I would like to know if my fiancé has a travel visa can she still travel back and forth or do we have to wait until her visa interview.i was told it could be another 5 to 10 months .she has been to the usa many times I have also been to her country of Taiwan
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
Yes. If she has a valid visitor visa or a valid Visa Waiver, she is eligible to travel to the US while the K1 visa process is moving along.
However keep in mind that an officer at the port of entry can deny her entry, based on her having immigrant intent, which is shown by the filing of the I-129F petition. So while she is eligible to travel to the US as a visitor, there is a chance that the officer at the border would deny her entry.
I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to talk on the phone for a fee, I can send you an offer for that.
I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.
REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.
Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.
A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.
If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.
Thank you!