Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My husband is from cuban origin and he got into trouble on

Customer Question

my husband is from cuban origin and he got into trouble on 2010 for trafficking, he served 3.5 years in prison and is on probation. He also got a deportation paper. Is there any possible way he can get the deportation taken off
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
Is this related to drug trafficking? Also, I want to make sure you understand I don't make these decisions. I am here only to give you information. And you might get bad news from me. Please understand that the rating is not based on the outcome. The rating is based only on my customer service to you. Can I depend on you to give me a fair rating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it is a drug related offense.
OK, but please answer the other questions I asked as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Thank you for the confirmation.
What is his status in the US at this time?