Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I had a two year student visa. I visited the U.S. from the

Customer Question

I had a two year student visa. I visited the U.S. from the czech republic, 3 times in six months. On the 4th time I was denied entry into the USA because the immigration officer thought I was going to work as they found some of my modeling pictures I planned to give to my friends. I am a full time student with no intentions of working. Can my case be reviewed. I am a 21 year old student wanting to revisit the USA for social studies. Can you help me please?
Thank you!
Jiri Bartonek
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My school expects me to finish my travels to the USA. Is this possiable? Thank you for your help!
Respectfully,
Jiri Bartonek
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions. I have 34 years experience as a licensed immigration attorney.
You need to file a request for review with the Traveler Redress Inquiry Program.
They are the ones to review the CBP records and decision and they can reverse the action taken by the officer at the port of entry.
Here is the link and instructions on filing your request for review.
http://www.dhs.gov/dhs-trip
I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face, but more importantly, I want you to come back to the site for all your answers from over a 100 categories of experts!
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.
Judith