Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I just found out my wife marry me green card and she

Customer Question

hi I just found out my wife marry me for a green card and she has a green card for 10 years. now she want to divorce me and bring someone from her county her and how can I deport her back to her county
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.
Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.
I'm afraid I might not have very good news for you to share. But before I do that, I need to know a couple of things:
1) how do you know she married you only for a green card? Do you have physical proof of this, like a written statement from her or some other proof that you can hand to the authorities? Or did she just tell you this? Or do you just think so?
2) if the my answer is not what you wanted to hear, will you still be willing to give me a positive rating for my customer service, and not the outcome of your question? Please remember that I do not make the law. I am only a messenger.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she told me she marry we for her paper because as a husband and wife she has no physical relations with me at all and she keep saying give me my passport so I can remaary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR James
and her family keep saying give her stuff so she can remarry
There is no reason to write "FOR JAMES" once we are in this question already. But when you have a NEW question in the future, write "FOR JAMES" so that I become your personal Expert.
Also, please answer my questions fully. Again these are my questions:
1) how do you know she married you only for a green card? Do you have physical proof of this, like a written statement from her or some other proof that you can hand to the authorities?
Hi again,
I received a message that you reviewed my response and have responded. But I cannot see that response above.
Please post it again, so I can continue to help you.
Thank you!