Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Judith how are you today? I am in India and holding B1/B2 Visa with current employer i

Customer Question

Hi Judith how are you today?
I am in India and holding B1/B2 Visa with current employer in India, planning for personal trip to USA without notifying to employer (No Annotation on VISA)
1. Can I Travel
2. What are the necessary documents to carry for documentation
3. How long should I plan?
4. Can I change my status If I am intended to stay?
5. If I can change, what is the duration i have to get my I20 from college to apply COS(Change Of Status)
Related question to aforementioned questio
I was in USA before on L1&F1 Visa last year and I slept with sluts, How would I know if I was got caught by law enforcement officials?
The reason I am asking is people come to know about this and everyone warned in their own way and I never listened them because of my Stupidity and have to come back to home country after denial of my work permit after study for the reason I have used CPT for one year.
Can I come again and stay without repeating the mistakes I did in the past(Like sleeping
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions. I have 34 years experience as a licensed immigration attorney.
I am very very confused.
You write:
"I was in USA before on L1&F1 Visa last year and I slept with sluts, How would I know if I was got caught by law enforcement officials?
The reason I am asking is people come to know about this and everyone warned in their own way and I never listened them because of my Stupidity and have to come back to home country after denial of my work permit after study for the reason I have used CPT for one year."
Were you charged and convicted of soliciting prostitution?
Judith