Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Does a us citizen need a £3600 travel allowance to leave ghana

Customer Question

Does a us citizen need a £3600 travel allowance to leave ghana to enter the uk
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James, and I will be helping you today. All I ask is that you give me a positive rating before you leave today. This is the ONLY way I get credit for doing my job.
No, absolutely not. This is something we get at least once a week - someone asking about travel insurance or a basic travel allowance or some other "thing" that costs thousands of dollars and that is supposedly required to travel. There is no such thing. This is a coming romance scam where even false documents are created for a traveler who supposedly is coming to visit, but can't get out of Ghana until they pay a certain amount.
Travel insurance is not required for travel for any citizen of any country. Do not send this person any money for any reason.
I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.
I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, this is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.
REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.
Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.
A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.
If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was satisfied with answer given and my question was answered.quickly
Hi there,
Thank you for your kind words. However in order to give a rating, you should go to the Answer I gave you and click on the number of stars that you feel I have earned - 3 or more if you were satisfied. That is the only way I get credit for helping you.
Thank you!