Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Re: Global Entry. Received my card - had issues with sign in process and after several att

Customer Question

Re: Global Entry. Received my card - had issues with sign in process and after several attempts on same day, checked in yesterday to try again and my card was suspended. No response to email left in Customer Service yesterday and busy signal for several hours on one telephone line featured online and "closed" with with verbal online info (that I've already tried with no success) on the second available line. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
Where were you trying to sign in? Online? Which website? They may have just locked the account for too many attempts.