Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Hiim trying to fill responses on my L1B Individual

Customer Question

Hi
im trying to fill responses for RFE on my L1B Individual petition
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
What responses do you need help with?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
I still need information from you. What does the RFE say? Can you scan it and upload it?