Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Im currently deported in dominican republic stupid act

Customer Question

im currently deported in dominican republic for a stupid act i did when i was 18 i am now 26 and have four years already deported. i was convicted with robbery and aggrevated assult, i was influenced into doing this foolish act, and i completely regrete it and that is not the type of person i am. im married to a US citizen and i miss her and my family. how can i go back or is there anyway possible?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be attorney helping you today.
Do you have other family in the US?
How long did you spend in prison (sentence)?
Does your wife have any medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have other family in the US? yes, all my family from both my father my step father and my mother.
How long did you spend in prison (sentence)? i did 2 - 4 years as my normal sentence because i was tricked into it and not fully adviced about the remification of my case and the immigration outcome.
Does your wife have any medical issues? not at the moment but we do have depression issues and ongoing stress from every one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and i also did an extra full year in york county fighting my case and still got deported, after my rights were violated.i was never told my rights when i first got arrested and no one ever told me that i will be facing deportation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc. + Legal Discussion by Email + Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.