Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I need help I -864

Customer Question

i need help I -864
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** and I will be the attorney helping you.
I need to know what exactly you don't understand in the document you received about the I-864.
There are many things written on the document but I need to know SPECIFICALLY what is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my tax 2014 that i did extent because my accountant still working on it but they said i must provide them
You have two options.
1. Wait until your accountant is finished with your 2014 taxes and then submit it. The case will be on hold until you send in the information. This is a better option in my opinion.
2. Send in a letter explaining that you filed for an extension of your tax filing and your accountant is still working on your 2014 taxes.
Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!
Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .
Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
accountant told me they can not file till June 2014, and in this condition what shall i do? shall i wait or just explain to them
This all depends on you and how fast you want the person in the United States.
If the person does not mind waiting one more month, I would suggest you wait until June 2014 to send the taxes because it will be a better chance with the actual 2014 taxes than with the explanation.
Hope that helps. Please don't forget the rating. Thanks!