Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

There i was with you on april 2nd 2015 help now

Customer Question

Hi there i was with you on april 2nd 2015 for some help now again i need some help.
i file i-864 for my mom and i filled it now National visa center ask more documentation
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary, so the only thing I ask is that you rate my customer service when we are finished. This is the only way I am compensated for my efforts to help you today. So please do not forget to do that. Also keep in mind that you are not rating the outcome of your question or the state of the law. I have no control over that so my rating should not be based on those things.Also, when you have new questions in the future, make sure to put “FOR JAMES" in your question and the subject line. That way I become your personal Expert.As to this issue, what is your specific question? When you respond, please tell me exactly what they want and what you provided in the first place.
Hi again,
We are using a new interface here. I received a notice that you responded, but I do not see your response above.
As to this issue, what is your specific question? When you respond, please tell me exactly what they want and what you provided in the first place.
Please post your response again, so I can continue to help you
Thank you!