Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Good day. What's the answer to question no. 14 of form I-130?

Customer Question

Good day. What's the answer to question no. 14 of form I-130? Date and place for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission? Thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary, so the only thing I ask is that you rate my customer service when we are finished. This is the only way I am compensated for my efforts to help you today. So please do not forget to do that. Also keep in mind that you are not rating the outcome of your question or the state of the law. I have no control over that so my rating should not be based on those things. I see that this may be the first time you are using this service. If you have any questions about how this process works or how to help me get credit for assisting you today, please feel free to ask. I would rather explain it to you than lose out on the credit for my efforts. Also, when you have new questions in the future, make sure to put “FOR JAMES" in your question and the subject line. That way I become your personal Expert. I need some more information. Who is filing the I-130? Is that person a US citizen? Or are they a permanent resident with a green card?
Hi again,
We are using a new interface here. I received a notice that you responded, but I do not see your response above.
As to this issue, I need some more information. Who is filing the I-130? Is that person a US citizen? Or are they a permanent resident with a green card?
Please post your response again, so I can continue to help you
Thank you!