Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

How much is a single person can make a year in order to sponsor

Customer Question

how much is a single person can make a year in order to sponsor a person from Russia to immigrate to the us?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
The income requirement for a single person to sponsor an alien to immigrate is $19,912 a year.
Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!
Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing the Happy faces. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .
Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you have other NEW questions in the future or need help filling out documentation, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.
Hello again..
I see that you were able to view my answer many days ago but you did not ask me any follow up question.
Is there any clarification I can make for you?
If not, please kindly remember to RATE my answer since that is the only way I receive any credit. Thank you!