Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Im on b2 visa and im married from us citizen wife from 4 years ago and we have son 1 ye

Customer Question

hi im on b2 visa and im married from us citizen wife from 4 years ago and we have son 1 years old i was keeep enter and leave usa useing my b2 visa now my visa expired and i need to renew it it asking in applacation if i have immediate relatives in usa i want answer it with no so i dont get denied specially i dont have any attention to immigrate to usa ever and i cant hold green card becouse i cant stay in usa more than 1 mouth ayear becouse of my job so im asking what i should do and if i have any other nonimigrant visa options i can apply and what could happen if i answered with no about immedeate relative quetion and what i can do to visit usa without any problems anytime thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger. Let me make sure I get the facts straight: 1) When did you apply for your current B-2 visa? 2) When did you marry your U.S. Citizen spouse? 3) When did you have your U.S. Citizen child? 4) What type of job do you have that you cannot immigrate to the U.S., ever?
You are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond. Please respond to the following so that I can help: 1) When did you apply for your current B-2 visa? 2) When did you marry your U.S. Citizen spouse? 3) When did you have your U.S. Citizen child? 4) What type of job do you have that you cannot immigrate to the U.S., ever?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.
You have to be honest on the forms. If you are not and they discover the truth, it becomes a permanent bar due to fraud or misrepresentation. So you need to state the truth, be honest, and prove non-immigrant intent. I will provide you with two links that may be helpful. The first is to an article that will explain what they look for when issuing a non-immigrant visa like the B-2. The second is a list of things that can be presented to prove non-immigrant intent and the strong ties to the home country.
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2009,0528-schwartz.shtm
https://help.cbp.gov/ci/fattach/get/46680/0/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzk3NDE3MzcxL3NpZC85M1BEQ0lSbA==/filename/Intentions+and+Ties.pdf
Now that I have given you an answer, you may rate me positively OR ask for additional information. Please do not rate me negatively for bad news or things that you may already know. That doesn’t help you or me. I am here to help you and I am on your side. Give me a chance to help you. All you have to do is respond asking for additional information. You are NOT charged per question nor are you charged per response. If this seems a little complicated or overwhelming, I can also offer you an additional service for a small fee where we can speak in private over the phone or through email that may be helpful (this is a public forum where anyone can read the responses). Feel free to decline it, but if you do, please remember that I am not given a salary, so the only way that I am compensated is if you rate me positively. So at least please use the smiley faces and a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. Also, your question does NOT close just because it says, “To finish…” I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If I do not hear from you, I will automatically send that additional offer request. Thank you for your understanding and if you would like to request me in the future, just type: FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box.