Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

What are the requirements to renew my dream act working pe

What are the requirements to renew my dream act working permit?
Welcome back and thank you for requesting me. Please make sure that you write my name out on the subject line to make sure that you get to me in case I am not online.

First, remember there is no Dream Act. That never passed. What the president did was create a regulation called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). I would submit a copy of the approval of the DACA approval and another I-765 with an I-765WS to show that you have economic necessity. With that, it should be enough to get you a renewal.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.