Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am working on I-129. would you let me know what "gross annual

I am working on I-129. would you let me know what "gross annual income" and "net annual income" mean in item 14 and 15 under part5? Also which year should be applied to these items? thanks
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

If you are filing out one now to file now, it would be the last reported income, so probably from 2012. The gross annual income of course is the full income of the company before taxes. net annual income is the gross minus taxes paid which leaves the net.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively (not the state of the often unjust laws which I have no control over) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you feel I have earned one, bonuses are always appreciated. To request me in the future, make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so, The gross annual income of course is the full income of the company before taxes -> Does it mean sales or revenue?

net annual income is the gross minus taxes paid which leaves the net. -> Does it mean net income (botXXXXX XXXXXne income)? thanks

Gross means everything, all income from all sources. Net income is the botXXXXX XXXXXne income after taxes.