Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Hi Judith, I have another question. I currently work for

Hi Judith,

I have another question. I currently work for Company-A and if I get my H1B visa transferred successfully for Company-B and if I go to India and try to come back to the US, Can I use Company-A's visa stamping (which is valid till 2015) and Company-B's I797 and travel back to the US even if my Company-A's petition is cancelled at that time?

Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Absolutely, yes.

The cancellation of the Co A visa petition does not void your visa stamp. and it can be used with a new petition approval I-797 to enter the US.