Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

This same employee that has been working on getting his papers

This same employee that has been working on getting his papers to work is now in the fingerprinting process. They are scheduled for next week. How long after does it usually take to finalize the papers if everything goes smoothly?
Hello again. Thank you for requesting me. Remember, when you request me, it is important to put my name in the subject line. If you do not and I am not online, a different expert can pick up the question. If he is fingerprinted next week, it will probably be 1 to 3 months after that for him to get his work permit. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.