Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I first went to NY from London on the 1st of August 13 but

I first went to NY from London on the 1st of August 13 but had to leave on the 15th Aug 13 because my father died, I then went back to NY on the 30th August 13 and had to return on the 21 October 13 for work, I now want to go back on the 16th of November for a proper holiday and come back on the 23rd December 13 for Christmas, will I be Ok?
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

I think you have a good chance because you haven't been staying that long, but you need to be prepared to answer the following questions:

1) Why are you coming back so soon?

2) Why couldn't you do what you needed to do during the last trip?

3) How will you be supporting yourself for this additional time since you are not allowed to work?

4) What STRONG ties do you have to your home country to ensure that you will go back?

5) What preparations have you made to go back?

It would also not be a bad thing to have with you evidence of your strong ties to your country such a family you have waiting for you, property you have there, a job waiting for you, etc. The more you have, the better it is. They may not ask you anything at all, but it is best to be prepared.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!