Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

Does the applicant need to be an American citizen, or have

Does the applicant need to be an American citizen, or have documentation of legal status in USA?
Hi there! Thank you for using this service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you with your questions today.

I see your question but I don't see the background of your question. Applicant for what?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Marriage License in Elkton MD, Cecil County.

Hi Kenneth,

Cecil County doesn't require proof of valid immigration status for marriage. Anyone who has a social security number should bring proof.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you need more help, please use the reply button to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my satisfactory customer service (not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control) with a top-three rating, as this is the only way I receive credit for assisting you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have immigration or TSA questions in the future, just click Ask Expert James a Question! and make sure you write "FOR JAMES" in the subject or at the beginning of your question. This is the only way to ensure that I will assist you.

Thank you!