Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Do privet school still need to change the visa type as wel

Do privet school still need to change the visa type as well?
You mean from B to F status?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is F status is the studying visa?
Yes this is my question?
Thank you
Yes, it is required to change from B-2 to F-1 even if one goes to private school. Take a look at this link:

It says that what is allowed is "
enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)."

What is NOT allowed is "study". So that means anything outside of what is permitted above that is related to study is NOT allowed on a B-2 visa. So private school study is not allowed on a B-2 visa. I am truly sorry.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.