Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Hi i was applying for my visa fo the 2nd time today thru the

Hi i was applying for my visa fo the 2nd time today thru the us embassy in kuwait and i knew that the put me on thier system as breake the immigration law and it was refused and the officer told me that every time it will be refused -the case started at 2008 when i traveled with my mum who was a cancer pt at MD Anderson medical center in houston Tx and the told us that the trt will take around a year so i send for my 3 children to join and my older was then 7 thru the international office at MDAnderson they enrolled him to puplic school without changing his visa type to study visa -i did not know that procesure then itherwise i would have changed it
I don't know how can i resolve this problem and will if affect my son applying for a visa in the future?
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

I assume that you are looking for apply for a B-2 tourist visa. You would have to file for a B-2 visa which can be found here:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1262.html

And you would need a 212(d)(3) waiver which can either be done by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87150.pdf

or on form I-192 which can be found at www.uscis.gov/forms. You can find more information here:

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2003,0930-labrie.shtm

Additionally, you may want to contact the school system that your children attend and explain that you would like to reimburse the school system to pay for the time that your children went to school. Then you can pay them and they can give you a letter that states that you have paid for that and you can use that letter to show the immigration officer that you have paid all debts to the U.S. This would help your case.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/ and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear sir will this remain on their data system and may affect my son in the future as i was treated like a criminal 2day at the embassy and is paying the school will resolve the problem? Do Houston medical district have a different system?will meeting the council help me resolve the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear sir will this remain on their data system and may affect my son in the future if he applied for a visa as i was treated like a criminal 2day at the embassy and is paying the school will resolve the problem? I do nit have any problem paying the school the money but is it stated in the immigration law that if i paid they will agree on that solution? What if i paid and they still refuse it under that "i broke the law"?
I cannot tell you if paying the school will resolve the problem but it will help. They are upset that your children went to school that was funded by U.S. taxpayer money. The problem will never be erased, but you can help it by paying off the school.