Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I AM THE VICTIM OF A SCAM/FRAUD VIA A PERSON I LEARNED THAT

I AM THE VICTIM OF A SCAM/FRAUD VIA A PERSON I LEARNED THAT HAD BEEN DEPORTED SEVERAL YEARS AGO BACK TO PAKISTAN ALL I HAVE IS HIS NAME AND THE ADRESS HE WAS AT AT THE TIME AND THE BUSINESS HE WAS A PARTNER IN, IN VIRGINIA HOW DO I GET HIS ICE DEPORATION RECORDS?? WHERE DO I GO ( I
HAVE NO MONEY FOR A LAWYER AS I AM DISABLED VEITNAM ERA VETERAN) TO REPORT THIS AS I BLIEVE HIS FATHER LIVING IN VIRGINIA AND WHO HE STAYED WITH IS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE FRAUD/SCAM

IN ADDITION IT IS MY UNDERSTANDIN VIA SCAMMED DEFRAUDED PAKISTAN CITIZENS THAT THSI PERSON HAS NO IDENTITY OR PAKISTAN PASSPORT PAAPERS IN PAKISTAN AND IS A CRIMINAL. FURTHER IT SI BELIEVED HE HAS ENTERED INDIA ILLEGALLY FROM PAKISTAN WITHOUT IDENTITY PAPERS OR PASSPORT ADN IS APPLYING AS A REFUGEE AS SUP[POSED CHRISTIAN WHEN HE IS NTO NOR WAS HE PERSECUTED HE IS A CRIMINAL.

WHERE DO I GO AND WHERE DO I GET HELP// THANK YOU LEE XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

Could you please explain to me what the scam is? How much money you have lost? Where you live and where he lives? And where you sent the money to?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Dear Mr Senmartin

I received an email via alibaba trade to my internet advertisement requesting miners selling rough I am from Pennsylvania and in the gemstone business part time The person who contacted me was a William Ijaz . his real name isXXXXX I asked him for references as he claimed he was an american citizen who went back to pakistan to work as construction trade ws not gbood here He was a partner here with Dynamic Construction who I called as a refernce That refernce checked out but they coudl not tell me why he went to pakistan and apparently did not know the real reason he left that business was because he was deported by ICE. His borther Sheroz William in the USA Virginia as well I coudl not get ahold of as phone was bad number Another guy Harry who i just gto ahodl of gave avery bad refernce but he never got back when I called last year beggining of this year. The other refernce hsi father a nationalized paksiitani lied to me as his reference . and deliberately withheld information as his reference. I was told he was100% trustworthy and I cpoudl send money to him for gemstone rough and cut as well as sending my own rough to him for cutting in Paksitan. In aseries of western unions sent to him in Pkistan and also to two other people he directed me to his brother and so called uncle I opst al;most $6,000 plus two boxes of rough Isent for him to cut in Paksitan my own rough He kepy putting off shipping to me asking me for more money to buy more rough and telling me he was cutting it or mining it as well and then asking fort more money to be sent. Suddenly hsi father calls meafter I do not hear from him for about a week and says that his son was picked up by the police near Islamabad where he was living with this uncle a close freind of his father supposedlyan d picked up for no reason and tortured. The father claims he had to pay a bribe to a friedn of his a p[olicemen from tribal homelands and had him transferred and taken by that tribal homeland policemen to a hospital in Lahore where he had broken ribs, cigarette burns ,ect The father claimed the hospital bills weer piling up and asked me to help pay which I refused as well as money needed for a lawyer in pakistan for torture his son suffered. The father Jospeh William when asked repeatedly for information ,what hospital , where was he arrested, the name of his police friend who bribed police to get his son out, etc etc refused to give me anything and told me to email him which I did. He has refused to give me any information telling me I was stupid to send money to his son who I had never seen when in fact he was the reference . Supposedly these people all told me they were supposed christians when in fact they are not The father refuses to supply me with any concrete information and hsi answers have been contradicted by his own half son the other son Hammed who has stated to me the father is a liar and a criminal and this IIjaz William aka William Ijaz who has fled to seek asylum now in India illegally wthout papers or passport , is a crimnal and commited a bank robbery adn was in prison or jail over drugs, etc

I cant get straight answers !! Please help me lost abotu $6,000 sent over abotu 5-6 months as well as two shipmenst of my rough he wads to cut at the uncles home worth $2,000 I live near Reading Pa . The father lives in Virginia while Ijaz William although at one time he lived with his father he was deporetd via ICE case back to Paksitan unbeknown to me at the time I was lied to he was aUS citizen by Ijaz Williamas well as father when I called as a reference. The money was sent to pakistan as well as the rough to Ijaz William aka William Ijaz.Also how do I get his ICE deporation record his father now refsues to discuss with me tellign me he wont give me any information under privacy act on anyone I belive the father Jospeh William is in on this.

Lee Horowitz

Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Answered your additional questions Awaiting your answers so i can get help thank you lee horowitz

Well, I don’t think that ICE will get involved because they are just involved in removal proceedings. If you just want the information from them, you can fill out a Freedom Of Information Act request and that you can find out about here:

http://www.ice.gov/about/legal.htm

Look under where is says FOIA.

As far as what else you can do, well, if both persons are outside of the U.S., there isn’t much you can do except contact the authorities like maybe the FBI:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/

Or the local authorizes where those persons supposedly live. I am truly sorry. I wish there was more that I can tell you. The FBI may be able to do something against the father if it can be proven that it really is a scam and not just a bad business decision and that he was involved in the scam.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/ and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

the father lives in virginia, ijaz william in pakistan but supposedly illegaslly crossed the india border without identification nor passport. can i also prees chrarges agibst ijaz william with pakistan andindia enbassys and since father lives in virginia do i go to fbi there or to virginia state police ?/ also from what i have learned there are us fbi offices in pakistan - will fbi here notify them andpakistani india officials swell by going through FBI here??

what fbu office do i go to in virginia-washington dc as i do travel there or local fbi office a//Thanks

lee horowitz

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Other question can I sue the father as reference as he has lied to me and told me that I desrved to be scammed/defrauded as I was stupid and never met his son That alone smells of his own complicity in the scam/fraud

Lee Horowitz

You can report any illegal activity to the authorities in each country, but it is up to them if they will do anything about it. As I said, some of this may just be viewed as a bad business decision. You will have very little influence on what the authorities in Pakistan and India do. So focus on the FBI or local police here in the U.S. and in Virginia in particular. You will have to provide them evidence that an actual crime has been committed for them to investigate. Focus on the lies that the father told to induce you into sending money. As far as suing the father, you would have to prove that you were in a contractual relationship with the father or the father is part of the company that you sent the money to.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.