Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I had an employee who I fired a month ago. He is travelling

I had an employee who I fired a month ago. He is travelling back and forth on the TN Visa that we authorized for him to be issued on.

How do I cancel the visa?
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your situation. Someone in your situation has to ways to let USCIS know of their abuse of the system:

1) Make an INFOPASS appointment with a USCIS agent here and let the agent know, and then they can forward the information to the proper authorities, or

2) Write a letter to the National Visa Center, here:

National Visa Center
Attn: WC XXXXX Suite 200
Portsmouth, NHNNN-NN-NNNN

Once the authorities are notified, then he may not be allowed to reenter USA next time, and/or, be placed into removal if still in USA.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I forgot to mention he is coming from Mexico, but that does not probably make any difference.

Ah, Apologies for the assumption. But yes, this does not change the answer in any way and it stays as is.

Good question, though!

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.