Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Do you ve sometime now we want to fill the form together now

Do you ve sometime now we want to fill the form together now so I can ask questions on ones I'm not cleared about.will I ve to go for medicals before applying?
Yes, I am here now. What would you like to ask about?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will I have to go for medicals before applying?
Yes. It used to be that they would continue to process your case and you could suppy the medical at the interview, but now they stop processing the case and issue a Request For Evidence (RFE) asking for it and they will not continue processing until you send it in and you have to do it within the 80 something days they give you. That also means that they stop processing the work permit as well.