Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Hi Judith, I have a copy of our lease with both our names on

Hi Judith, I have a copy of our lease with both our names on it but no signatures. (We signed the original copy and this one is stamped "COPY")Does this void it? Should we sign it and ask the property manager for a signature too?

What other info should be on the lease other than our names, name of the property and term of lease to make it valid and acceptable by USCIS?

Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

That will be just fine. There is generally only one original which is kept by the landlord. You just get a copy.

You can ask the landlord for a letter to verify you are both current tenants in the apartment and attach that to the lease.