Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Good morning: Is a person who is filing AOS based on 3 years

Good morning: Is a person who is filing AOS based on 3 years of U visa Status required to file an Affidavit of Support along with AOS packet?
Hello again. No, it doesn't look like an I-864 is required. Financial grounds of inadmissibility do not apply for such a green card, similar to the Cuban Adjustment Act.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot find the law in the adjustment of status information. Do you know where I can find the law. It would be I-864W?

No I-864 or I-864W is required. You just don't file either. You can look at the last page on this link: