Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

i have got credential done successfully for newyork physiotherapy

i have got credential done successfully for newyork physiotherapy board with my masters education inindia in physical therapy. is that good enought to be qualified for eb2 as masters or there is seperate process to prove i am masters before i do eb2
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

You have an independent evaluation service that has evaluated your education and experience and they determined that you have at least a masters level education in that field?

Customer:

hy

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

Does the job that is being offered require at least a masters degree?

Customer:

i have mASTERS

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

Or does it require a bachelors degree minimum?

Customer:

in usa all physio prog is entry level masters

Customer:

i have got credential verif. from board of physiotherapy newyork

Customer:

is tht good enough for eb2

Customer:

is my ques

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

If that is evidence that a masters level is required, then yes, that would make YOU eligible for the EB-2.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, E :

Hello?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
There is more information that you need to know. Are you still there?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hy I got d.c, please reply .
It's ok. I was saying that you most likely qualify as long as that creditial from the board supports a minimum of a masters degree. But the job offer also qualify. If the job does not also require a masters degree then it isn't enough that you have the equivalent to a masters degree. Here is an official link so that you can see it yourself:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

It says:

The job you apply for must require an advanced degree and you must possess such a degree or its equivalent (a baccalaureate degree plus 5 years progressive work experience in the field).

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/ and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I checked the link. Under criteria it says 10 yrs of experience I'm confused its 5 or 10 yrs that is needed
The 10 years is for the category of EXTRAORDINARY ability. It is not for the category of advance degree. For advance degree it is a masters degree or a bachelors degree with 5 years of progressive experience. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you positively as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What do they mean by advance degree is it master and above? If so thy also say bachelor plus five yer exp.???
That is for the candidate. The candidate can qualify with a bachelors degree AND 5 years of progressive experience in that field. But the job MUST require a masters degree or higher.