Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

So just to be clear if the imigration officer stamped my Passaport

So just to be clear if the imigration officer stamped my Passaport with an aditional 90 days the time was reseted ? an I left 1 day before so I did not overstay right?
I have to travel agsin in 40 days to a diferent state hiw can I check if my esta was canceled?
To me, it was probably stamped in error. But according to records, it would show that you left on time. So if that is the case, your ESTA should not be cancelled. You can try to contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate to verify, but you don't want them wondering why you are asking because then they may think, "What did he do that he is worried about? Let's look into his case and see." So you may cause the very thing that you do not want them to do. It may be better just to take the chance that it is not cancelled. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.