Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Hello if you dont have an income, but have assets, can you

Hello if you dont have an income, but have assets, can you still apply as a k1 sponsor for your fiancee?

Hello, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Yes, you would attach a copy of your bank account statement (delete account #) and deed to your home to the I-134 Affidavit of Support your fiancé takes to her interview.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is that all? on the form wont it ask for income?

On the form it asks for income but the point of the income is to show the fiancé will not become a public charge.

Therefore, you may attach a copy of your evidence of assets which the government can attach in the event she collects welfare benefits to seek reimbursement from you.

May I answer anything further to earn your positive rating? Your deposit is not released and the expert is not compensated until the customer provides a positive rating.

I am committed to providing excellent service and available to clarify.