Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

Can you use I-864EZ for affidavit of support in concurrent

Can you use I-864EZ for affidavit of support in concurrent processing of I-130/485?
Hi there! Thank you for using this service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you with your questions today.

Yes, that is fine. As long as your situation qualifies you for using the EZ version, you can submit it with the concurrently filed I-130 and I-485.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you need more help, please use the reply button to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my satisfactory customer service (not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control) with a top-three rating, as this is the only way I receive credit for assisting you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, just go to Ask Expert James an Immigration Question! and make sure you write "FOR JAMES" in the subject or at the beginning of your question. That is the only way to ensure that I will assist you.

Thank you!